By Sybil D’Silva
- Preparation time: 30 mins
- Marination time: 3 hours to overnight
- Cook time: 15 – 20 mins
- Serves: 4
- 4 Boneless Skinless Chicken Breasts cut into 2-3" cubes
- 4 Tbsp "Sybil’s Chicken Tikka Masala"
- Few mint leaves finely chopped
- Garnish: 2 onions sliced and tossed well into 1 Tbsp lemon juice and a pinch of salt
- Garnish: 2 sliced tomatoes
- Marinade the chicken cubes in "Sybil’s Chicken Tikka Masala" in the refrigerator uncovered for at least 3 hours, preferably overnight.
- Skewer the chicken. Pre-heat BBQ to high, lower to medium high. Grill 5 to 6 minutes until done, turning frequently. It can also be broiled in the oven.
- Remove from grill and slide on to a platter.
- Garnish with sauteed onions, fresh tomatoes and coriander leaves.
- Optional: a squeeze of fresh lime.